TUITION FEES for AY 2015-2016 (Approved by KHDA*)
|Class||Tuition Fees Payment Schedule||Total Tuition Fees (AED)|
*Includes the use of textbooks for the balance of the school year (textbooks must be returned in good condition to school during exam days at the end of the academic year).
*First installment to be paid in cash or by CDC upon registration (to include tuition, uniform, stationary, transport, and other relevant fees). First installment may also be paid as PDC dated August 25, 2015.
* All due fees must be settled by CDC or in cash and PDC by August 25, 2015.
* Second and third installments should be paid through post dated cheques.
PPS charges AED 350 in assessment fees from every new student applicant. This fee is nonrefundable.
- A non-refundable amount of AED 1,500 is charged upon re-registering every old student and registration of every new student (deductable from the third installment).
- New students will pay 30% of total tuition fees to confirm registration at PPS. This amount is deducted from the third installment of tuition fees and is refundable only if family provides proof of leaving the UAE or changing school to another Emirate.
- Bus transport registration is confirmed through paying 10% from total transportation fees due for the year. This amount is refundable only if the transportation is cancelled before August 25th.
- Late re-registration: students who miss out on re-registration dates will only be re-admitted in case of seat availability in their classes and will have to pay an additional AED 350 in processing fees.
- In case of failing to settle the financial obligations for the current year by the due date, the reregistration of a student will be disregarded for the next academic year.
- Consumable workbooks & Stationery fees is AED 1,750 for KG 1 & KG 2 and AED 1,235 for Grade 1 to Grade 12.
- Standardized Test registration (Grade 3 to Grade 10): the fees for the standardized test are AED 125 per student.
- SAT+TOEFEL (Grade 11 and 12): the fees will be according to international institutes rates for the year 2014‐2015
- Digital license fees for all subjects (English, Math, and Science) are AED 669 per student (Grade K2 to Grade 12).
- Laptop use/rental will be AED 515 per student (K2 to G5).
- Students from Grades 6 to 12 will be required to bring in their own laptops.
The total amount of AED: 849/- is charged for the school uniform set which includes the following items:
- 1 pc. Trouser/Short
- 2 pcs. Shirt
- 1 pc. PE Short
- 1 pc. PE Shirt (White)
- 1 pc. Jogging Suit
- 1 pc. Jacket
- 1 pc. Pill Troll Sweater
- 1 pc. PE Bag
Two-way transportation fees are:
|Al Qusais Area||4,400.00|
|Dubai and Sharjah Area||7,500.00|
|Ajman and Al Barsha (and far areas in Dubai)||8,900.00|
- One way transportation will be 60% of the Two-way fees.
- Bus service back from school will only be available at 2:35pm and will not be available at 12:45pm.
- Healthy Snacks: A sandwich and a healthy drink (milk or fruit juice) will be served at 9:30 am. The cost will be AED: 1400 per child from Sept 2015 to May 2016.
- PPS provides day care service for KG1‐KG2 children whose parents are not able to take them home at the end of the day (12:45pm). The cost of this service from 12:45pm until 2:35pm will be AED 600 per month.
- Gr 12 Graduation ceremony fees: AED 350
- An amount of AED 1250 is charged per club per term (two sessions per weeks).
- Fees may vary for some clubs with special requirements.
- A detailed letter will be sent to parents two weeks before activities start.
- Subject‐Specific Support Services in all classes (children with no or little English‐ESL‐and underachievers in mathematics) will cost AED 10,292 per subject/year in addition to the regular tuition fees.
- A 10% discount on the first child’s tuition fees is provided to families with two children at PPS.
- A 15% discount on the first child’s tuition fees and a 10% discount on the second child’s tuition fees is given to families with three children at PPS.
- A 15% discount on the first and second child’s tuition fees and 10% on the third child’s tuition fees is given to families with four children at PPS.
If a student leaves school for any reason, the fees have to be collected as follows:
- Parents will pay school fees for one full month if learner attends school for two weeks or less.
- Parents will pay school fees for two full months if learner attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Parents will pay school fees for three months if learner attends school for more than one month.
- School books and uniforms will not be refunded but transportation fees will follow the same regulations as school fees.