TUITION FEES for AY 2013-2014 (Approved by KHDA*)
|Class||Tuition Fees Payment Schedule||Total Tuition Fees (AED)|
* Includes the use of textbooks for the balance of the school year (textbooks must be returned to school in good condition at the end of academic year during the exam days).
* First installment to be paid in cash or by CDC upon registration (to include tuition, uniform, stationary, transport, and other relevant fees). First installment may also be paid by PDC dated August 25, 2013.
* All due fees must be settled by CDC or in cash and PDC by August 25, 2013.
* Second and third installments should be paid through post dated cheques.
PPS charges AED 350 in assessment fees from every new student applicant. This fee is non-refundable.
- A non-refundable amount of AED 500 is charged upon re-registering every old student and registration of every new student (deductable from the third installment).
- New students will pay 30% of the total tuition fees to confirm registration at PPS. This amount is deducted from the third installment of tuition fees and is refundable only if the family provides proof of leaving the UAE or changing school to another Emirate.
- Bus transport registration is confirmed through paying 10% from total transportation fees due for the year. This amount is refundable only if the transportation is cancelled before August 25.
- Registration confirmation: registration is confirmed through payment of AED 1000 (AED 600 for consumable workbooks and AED 400 for stationary) in addition to depositing PDC for full first installment dated August 25.
- Late re-registration: students who miss out on re-registration dates will only be re-admitted in case of seat availability in their classes and will have to pay an additional AED 350 in processing fees.
- In case of failing to settle the financial obligations for the current year by the due date, the re-registration of a student will be disregarded for the next academic year.
TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL LICENSE
- MAP Test registration (Grade 3 to Grade 12): the fees for the standardized test are AED 125 per student.
- Digital license fees for all subjects (English, Math, and Science) are AED 500 per student (K2 to Grade 12).
- Laptop use/rental will be AED 500 per student (K2 to G5).
- Students from Grades 6 to 12 will be required to bring in their own laptops, with the minimum requirements mentioned below:
- CPU: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) RAM or more
- HDD: 20 GB available hard disk space or more
- Window XP or Windows7
- Office 2007 or 2010
- To read the rules and regulations on laptop use, click HERE.
SCHOOL UNIFORM FEES
The total amount of AED 786 is charged for the school uniform set which includes the folowing items:
- 1 pc. Trouser/Skort
- 2 pcs. Shirt
- 1 pc. PE Short
- 1 pc. PE Shirt (White)
- 1 pc. Jogging Suit
- 1 pc. Jacket
- 1 pc. Pill Troll Sweater
- 1 pc. PE Bag
Two-way transportation fees are:
|Al Qusais Area||4,000.00|
|Dubai and Sharjah Area||6,900.00|
|Ajman and Al Barsha (and far areas in Dubai)||8,100.00|
- One-way transportation will be 60% of the fees.
- Bus service back from school will only be available at 2:35pm and will not be available at 12:45pm.
ADDITIONAL FEES (for KG1-KG2 / G12)
- Healthy Snacks: A sandwich and a healthy drink (milk or fruit juice) will be served at 9:30 am. The cost will be AED 125 per child per month. (mandatory)
- PPS provides day care service for KG1-KG2 children whose parents are not able to take them home at the end of the day (12:45pm). The cost of this service from 12:45pm until 2:35pm will be AED 450 per month.
- Grade 12 graduation ceremony fee is AED 200.
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES (Optional)
- An amount of AED 1,100 is charged per club per term (two sessions per week).
- Fees can be variable for some clubs with special requirements.
- A detailed letter will be sent to parents one week before activities start.
- The school offers Subject-Specific Support Services in all classes (children with no or little English - ESL - and underachievers in Mathematics). Fees depend upon individual cases.
- A 10% discount on the first child's tuition fees is provided to families with two children at PPS.
- A 15% discount on the first child's tuition fees and a 10% discount on the second child's tuition fees is given to families with three children at PPS.
- A 15% discount on the first and second child's tuition fees and 10% on the third child's tuition fees is given to families with four children at PPS.
REFUND POLICY (As per THE BYLAWS OF THE PRIVATE EDUCATION LAW)
If a student leaves school for any reason, the fees have to be collected as follows:
- Parents will pay school fees for one full month if learner attends school for two weeks or less.
- Parents will pay school fees for two full months if learner attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Parents will pay school fees for three months if learner attends school for more than one month.
- School books and uniforms will not be refunded but transportation fees will follow the same regulations as school fees.