TUITION FEES for AY 2014-2015 (Approved by KHDA*)
Please note that the fees may increase, in line with KHDA eligibility formula.
|Class||Tuition Fees Payment Schedule||Total Tuition Fees (AED)|
*Includes the use of textbooks for the balance of the school year (textbooks must be returned in good condition to school during exam days at the end of the academic year).
*First installment to be paid in cash or by CDC upon registration (to include tuition, uniform, stationary, transport, and other relevant fees). First installment may also be paid as PDC dated August 25, 2014.
* All due fees must be settled by CDC or in cash and PDC by August 25, 2014.
*Second and third installments should be paid through post dated cheques.
PPS charges AED 350 for assessment fees from every new student. This fee is non-refundable.
- A non-refundable amount of AED 1500 is charged upon re-registering every old student and registration of every new student (deductable from the third installment).
- New students will pay 30% of total tuition fees to confirm registration at PPS. This amount is deducted from the third installment of tuition fees and is refundable only if the family provides proof of leaving the UAE or changing school to another Emirate.
- Bus transport registration is confirmed through paying 10% from total transportation fees due for the year. This amount is refundable only if the transportation is cancelled before August 25th.
- For KGI and KGII registration is confirmed through payment of AED 1700 (AED 700 for consumable workbooks and AED 1000 for stationary) in addition to depositing PDC for the full first installment dated August 25.
- For Grade 1 to Grade 12 registration is confirmed through payment of AED 1200 (AED 700 for consumable workbooks and AED 500 for stationary) in addition to depositing PDC for full first installment dated August 25.
- Students who miss out on re-registration dates will only be re-admitted in case of seat availability in their classes and will have to pay an additional AED 350 in processing fees.
- In case of failing to settle the financial obligations for the current year by the due date, the re-registration of a student will be disregarded for the next academic year.
- Standardized Test registration (Grade 3 to Grade 10): the fees for the standardized test are AED 125 per student.
- SAT+TOEFEL (Grade 11 and 12): the fees will be according to international institutes rates for the year 2014-2015
- Digital license fees for all subjects (English, Math, and Science) are AED 650 per student (Grade K2 to Grade 12).
- Laptop use/rental will be AED 500 per student (K2 to G5).
- Students from Grades 6 to 12 will be required to bring their own laptops.
The total amount of AED 786 is charged for the school uniform set which includes the folowing items:
- 1 pc. Trouser/Short
- 2 pcs. Shirt
- 1 pc. PE Short
- 1 pc. PE Shirt (White)
- 1 pc. Jogging Suit
- 1 pc. Jacket
- 1 pc. Pill Troll Sweater
- 1 pc. PE Bag
Two-way transportation fees are:
|Al Qusais Area||4,200.00|
|Dubai and Sharjah Area||7,245.00|
|Ajman and Al Barsha (and far areas in Dubai)||8,505.00|
- One-way transportation will be 60% of the fees.
- Bus service back from school will only be available at 2:35pm and will not be available at 12:45pm.
- Healthy Snacks: A sandwich and a healthy drink (milk or fruit juice) will be served at 9:30 am. The cost will be AED 150 per child per month. (mandatory)
- PPS provides day care service for KG1-KG2 children whose parents are not able to take them home at the end of the day (12:45pm). The cost of this service from 12:45pm until 2:35pm will be AED 600 per month.
- Grade 12 graduation ceremony fee is AED 250.
- An amount of AED 1,100 is charged per club per term (two sessions per week).
- Fees can be variable for some clubs with special requirements.
- A detailed letter will be sent to parents one week before activities start.
- Subject-Specific Support Services in all classes (children with no or little English, ESL and underachievers in mathematics) will cost AED 10,000 per subject/year in addition to the regular tuition fees.
- A 10% discount on the first child's tuition fees is provided to families with two children at PPS.
- A 15% discount on the first child's tuition fees and a 10% discount on the second child's tuition fees is given to families with three children at PPS.
- A 15% discount on the first and second child's tuition fees and 10% on the third child's tuition fees is given to families with four children at PPS.
If a student leaves school for any reason, the fees have to be collected as follows:
- Parents will pay school fees for one full month if learner attends school for two weeks or less.
- Parents will pay school fees for two full months if learner attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Parents will pay school fees for three months if learner attends school for more than one month.
- School books and uniforms will not be refunded but transportation fees will follow the same regulations as school fees.